I have cut/damaged my telephone while carrying out gardening/building work, can you help?

Yes absolutely. Please contact me for advice, where I will either arrange for a visit to perform a temporary repair for BT/Openreach to complete permanently if in their network, or complete a permanent repair to the same (or higher) quality standard they operate to at a substantially cheaper cost if within your property.